Relocation Of Seal Oil System For 345P101 A, B And C Pumps In GASCO Habshan
The Scope of Work:
GASCO awarded the job to Metromac for executing the following activities:Installation of concrete foundation for seal oil system, relocation of seal oil system along with electrical and instrument equipment, fabrication and installation of piping with necessary testing, Hot tapping on the existing line for bearing, relocation of water cooler.
Metromac was responsible for the following:
- Identifying the suitable location for installing the seal oil system where it can reduce the number bends on the seal inlet line which produce the required pressure on the Seal gland to seal the leak.
- Installation of Concrete foundation for Seal Oil System.
- Dismantling of existing seal oil system and installing on the new concrete foundation.
- Using the site survey measurement Pipeline line fabrication, testing and painting was carried out which complies with GASCO requirement and the same were installed between the seal oil system to the pump
- Modifying of water cooler, originally it was located at the bottom of seal Oil system during modification it was replaced/lifted up 500 mm above from the seal gland.
- Dismantling of electrical and instrument equipment from the seal oil system and reinstalled on the relocated Seal Oil system.
- Hot tapping works was carried out on the existing line which supplying the cooling water to the bearing arrangement.